- This symbol combines the first letter from SAHA, S, and the shape of a swan that lives in the Nakdong River to symbolize the beautiful nature of Saha-gu.
The island below the swan expresses the beauty of Saha-gu, such as Eulsuk Island, Mt. Seunghak, and it also adds stability to the image as a whole.
- This symbol shows the infinite possibility and the progressive spirit of Saha-gu, which flies powerfully toward a bright future, just as the swan does.
- The Swan Symbol - S is the first letter from SAHA and the shape of a swan. It also symbolizes the sunrise,
- Eulsuk Island Symbol - It symbolizes Eulsuk Island, Mt. Seunghak and the beautiful nature of Saha-gu.
Gu Flower : Rose
- Origin : Asia, Europe
- Characteristics: The flower is acclaimed as the queen of all flowers. It is a vine tree with many thin thorns and exquisite flowers.
- Meaning: Beauty, Love, Longing. It also indicates cooperation and passion among the district residents.
Gu Tree: Pagoda Tree
- Origin : Korea, China
- Characteristics: It is a deciduous tree that grows to a height of 20~25m, which blossoms with yellow-white flowers at the end of its branches. They are usually planted around the village.
- Meaning: Also called the "Goe Tree", the name "Goejeong-dong" originated from this name. The tree stands firm as it creates and commands order.